Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nice Little Saturday

Today Tristan, Mason & I had an exciting afternoon of errands to Home Depot & Target.  Mason really enjoyed Target:


After Target we went to Wahoos for lunch...as is typical, the minute we sat down Mason woke up and was NOT happy that the movement (aka his dad) stopped.  As with most of our other meals, Tristan ended up eating standing up:



One of our purchases at Target was new swaddle blankets - it's been really hot at our house lately, as we don't have air, and the blankets we've been swaddling Mason in were just too warm.  He loves his new blankets - this picture was taken after he'd been asleep for over an hour & a half and I was trying to wake him!



Once I finally got him up, Mason & I went on a nice long run.


And then when we got home, Mason helped me cook dinner.  Daddy was at the Chargers game so it was just us two hanging out for the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment