Monday, November 15, 2010

You Win Some, You Lose Some...

It was another football weekend in the McCoy family.  Friday was Tristan's last regular-season game, and it was against Poway, their local rival.  To show his support, Mason sported this AWESOME shirt that some of my girlfriends had made for him.  It must have worked, b/c they kicked Poway's booty!  Now, off to playoffs!


Then on Saturday we had Opa & Uncle Ladd over to watch the gator game against USC.  As we all know, that didn't have quite the outcome that the RBHS game had.  I've got to admit it's been really nice having a huge distraction during this dismal season we've been having - I can honestly say I don't really care so much.  I've got my hands full with other things...like serving up meals to THIS adorable face:


I can tell Mason's getting stronger and stronger, and every day is easier for him to sit up straight and in his play gym.  Can't wait for him to be able to sit up on his own...his world is going to open up like crazy after that!  PS, the bib is becoming a permanent part of his attire - kid is drooling like crazy!  He's teething :)

No comments:

Post a Comment