Sunday, July 1, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

I recently decided I wanted to get some family photos, especially after I found out I was pregnant.  Thought it would be a perfect opportunity to kill 3 birds with one...photo shoot.  Mason's 2nd birthday, family shots, and baby announcements.  But we didn't want to spend hundreds on a professional shoot, and all my photog connections are in Florida.  So, Tristan asked the photography teacher at his school if she'd be able to help us out, she assigned two of her favorite students to the job, and we picked a date in mid-May.

We chose Old Poway Park as the location - it's close by, and known for it's old railroad and beautiful scenery.  It was the perfect location for what I was hoping to get!  The photos themselves came out...ok...but they're better than I'd have done, were cheap, and we got a few shots that we loved which is all that mattered to us.

Here's some of the family shots.





This one was our favorite and we ended up printing out some copies for the house, but I think I accidentally condensed the size wrong to make it my FB profile picture, and I'm too lazy to find the CD to upload the better version again :)


We also got some cute shots of the birthday boy.







I only liked one of the announcement shots we got, but it's such a cute one and all we needed was one, so I was happy!


This one was cute too but the shoes are a little too far away.



I wanted to try to get some cute shots of our feet with the baby shoes (what would we do without Pinterest inspirations), but this was the only somewhat cute one that we got, and it really just looks like a bunch of feet to me.  Oh well, nice try :)


Mediocre pictures or not, we had a really fun afternoon...I love my THREE boys so much!



1 comment: