Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby Luncheon

My mom wanted to throw me a baby shower for Madden, and since this is baby #2 for us I agreed only if it could be more of a casual women's luncheon, and less of a "shower".  She listened, and threw a beautiful luncheon for me & about 15 of my friends & family who live in the San Diego area. 

The adorable diaper cake that my mom made by hand.  She shipped all the parts out from FL, and spent the two nights before assembling them in our office.

The luncheon was at a restaurant called Cafe Merlot, which is located at the Bernardo Winery, one of my favorite spots to hang out - the same place we used to have Wine Fridays before I got knocked up...and where we will continue the tradition in the spring when I'm no longer knocked up :)

Adorable wine glasses that had everyone's names on them.



With the great hostess

Lovely family - Aunt Marsha, mother in law Barb and sister in law Laura.  Barb & Laura also did a great job on the decorations and cake.

My lovely SoCal Chi Omega ladies, and little EmilyMae.

Beckie & Heather

Some of the RBHS football wives. 

Including us 3 mamas who are all due in December!  Katie is due with baby Luke the day after me, and Suzanne is scheduled for Dec. 27 with baby #2, gender unknown.  Yay for more football babies, and many more Friday playdates in the seasons to come!

You may be seeing these gems again soon, but worn by two cute little boys.

It was a perfect day spent with good friends & family, exactly what I wanted to celebrate our little man.

1 comment:

  1. awe this "shower" looks so cute! Your momma did such a great job (not like I'm surprised). I absolutely LOVE all the gator stuff...especially the Big Brother/Little Brother shirts...so flipping cute!

    ReplyDelete