Sunday, April 14, 2013

Months 1-4

Despite my lack of blogging, I have been taking monthly pictures.  Of course, I haven't used my good camera, but these days iPhone shots aren't too bad, right??

1 Month 
Around 6.5 lbs
A lot of black hair, dark blue eyes
Eating every 2 hours during the day, every 3-4 hours at night
Wearing newborn clothes, not doing a whole lot yet!




2 Months
9 lbs
Wearing Newborn clothing
Black hair starting to thin out, Dark blue eyes
Rolled over tummy to back a few times, but that didn't become consistent until month 3.5 so was probably not on purpose.  Tracks an object across the room, usually mommy.  Small smiles.




3 Months
11 lbs
Wearing 3 month clothing
Almost bald on top!, Eyes starting to turn brown-hazel
Started going to work with mommy, smiling, and a few quick giggles.  Clasps hands in midline, and they're always in his mouth.  Sleeping 7pm-7am, with 1 wake up between 3-5am to nurse.





4 Months
12 lbs, 13 oz
Wearing 3-6 Month clothing
Very thin hair with small patch in the back, Eyes hazel
Smiling, laughing, babbling, reaching for toys.  Consistently rolling from tummy to back.  Prefers to face out in a carrier, and sitting for longer stretches in bumbo.  Sleeping 7pm-7am, with 1 wake up between 3-5am to nurse.






3 comments:

  1. Baby Madden is so cute! Love the quick updates, and I agree that it is important to document this time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than nothing, right?? I'll be able to at least do monthly updates from here, he's only in the office with me a few more weeks and then I can maybe do some posting during my lunch break. But between having him a work with me and then of course having 2 at home, the last thing I've been wanting to do is blog when I finally sit for the first time at 9pm!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how much he has changed in just 4 months!! Looking forward to more updates :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete