Thursday, August 15, 2013

8 Months!

Well, July flew by, didn't it??  
Mad Man is now 8 months old!



And he's off...we've got a mover, friends!  Madden is now scooting & rolling everywhere.  He's not quite mastered crawling on his hands & knees, but he assumes the position and rocks back and forth, before lurching forward and scooting...so we're days/weeks away from him figuring out this crawling thing for good.  I guess I'd better start babyproofing!

I thought I'd try to get a shot of the brothers...this is the best I got. 




We got to spend a lot of time with the cousins this month!  A few trips to the winery on Fridays, and Tristan took the boys to the farmer's market one Friday.


I LOVE this shot of these cuties.  It's still crazy to me how different Mason & Madden's coloring is...poor Madden, he's going to look nothing like his West Coast cousins!!!  I think we need some Rosin cousins, stat!

Getting some Auntie Laura time.

Morning at the farmer's market.

Madden's now rolling big-boy style in the double stroller, which he loves!

He also loves his bed, after this nap I went into his room and sat in the chair for about 20 minutes while he rolled around and talked to me, showing no interest in actually getting out.

This was one of the last times in his crib with the mattress all the way up - little man is now sitting up on his own and moving everywhere, so down the mattress went!

He already wants to do everything his big brother does, including ride in the Audi.  Mason was a sweet brother and let him sit in his car for a few minutes.

Just like Mason, Madden LOVES black beans, especially from Rubios!  One evening after gymnastics I took them there for dinner, and the 3 of us had a great time :)


These days, it's hard to get Madden to sit still for anything, including his bottle.  Half the time he ends up standing on my lap while he drinks.  I am dreading the day he learns to walk!!!

 This month also included a big first for Madden - his first airplane ride!  We went to Florida for 10 days to visit my family...but that will be its own blog entry, so check back soon.

It was another great month with our little peanut.  He's growing like a weed, and still a happy little man who adores his big brother, mommy & daddy.  Can't wait to see what this month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment