Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the delay here, we've been a very busy household the past week & a half.  My parents came into town on Christmas day, and were here along with my sister Brittany and her boyfriend Mike till this past Sunday so we've been busy!  We had a great Christmas with both families, and as expected Mason was very spoiled with some fun gifts.  For the week between Christmas & New Years, my parents rented a house in Del Mar where we hung out a lot.  Thursday the 30th was my birthday (30 on the 30th!), and my sister's as well so we went wine tasting in Temecula...baby in tow!  Despite early signs of sickness, Mason was a trooper and didn't fuss once.  Unfortunately he went a little downhill the remainder of the weekend and now has a full-blown respiratory virus, poor baby.  We missed out on the NYE festivities to tend to our little sad patient, but tried to make the most of the remainder of the weekend.  Now that everyone's gone it's time to get us all better (mommy & daddy feeling pretty sick as well now). 
Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve at BG's house.  Unfortunately these are the only pix I took on my camera all week, my mom & Britt did such a good job with their cameras the rest of the week I never took mine out.  So you'll have to check out Facebook for those tagged pictures :)








No comments:

Post a Comment