Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Baaahhh-bas!

I have been friends with Dana for about 7 years now, and Mike for about 5.  They met when we all worked at a company called Mercury Media in Santa Monica before Tristan & I moved to San Diego.  Dana is one of my good LA girlfriends who I love keeping in touch with and seeing whenever I can, and I used to enjoy "Fat Friday" lunches with Mike and some of our mutual friends when we worked together.  Shortly after I moved to San Diego they started dating, and I guess you can say the rest is history!

Their wedding was last weekend in Pasadena, and I was so happy to be a part of the festivities.  Unfortunately Tristan was preparing for their biggest rivalry game of the season, so I went up solo.  I missed Tristan terribly, but I was so glad to be there and celebrate such an amazing night with such an amazing couple!

Waiting for the bride with Ahmanise

Ahm's husband Ken, Chris, Meagan & Ray, who are next to get married :)

The beautiful Karen, or as I call her, Kern :)

Maureen, writer of the best bridesmaids speech I've ever heard.  Ever.

Dana & Mike (almost) Barber


Listening to Olga's amazing reading

Some of my favorite ladies.  Susan, Lauren, Jessica & Olga

Me & Kern! 

Kern & her boyfriend Chris, who also met through work hehe.

The soon to be Eriksons!

The only pic I got of me & Dana.  Not sure why I never pinned her & Mike down for a group shot!

Just a glimpse of the dancefloor fun.  We danced the whole night!  I think my feet are still a little numb!!


Maureen spinning some tracks at the end of the reception.  This girl is the best - not only did she have the whole room rolling with laughter during her speech, she actually wrote a rap song about Dana & Mike.  It was amazing.

Congrats, Mr & Mrs Barber!  (Or, as Mike's Boston family pronounces it....Bahhhh-ba!)

No comments:

Post a Comment