Tuesday, November 22, 2011

He's Watching...

If I wasn't aware before, I now know exactly how much Mason absorbs/watches these days.  This past weekend I was putting on my makeup while Mason played on our bed, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him playing with my makeup.  As I watched closer, I realized he was doing exactly what I do during my makeup routine!!!

Saying "cheese" right after I caught him using this brush on his face, the same way I do.

Putting on his mascara

And my absolute favorite - he was actually using the eyelash curler correctly!! 

I was absolutely dying as I watched him doing all of this.  Tristan on the other hand wasn't QUITE as amused, but I reminded him that he's just mimicking what I do every morning...no need to get worried yet :)

On another note, can you believe I still have this crappy phone after almost a year of complaining about the pictures it takes?  They're absolutely terrible I know...maybe December will be the month I actually get a new one!??  I just keep finding way more important things to spend $250 on :)

2 comments: