Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Videos!

With the help of my lovely friend and fellow blogger Susan, I figured out how to share with you some of the videos I've been capturing lately with my new iPhone.  It's been entirely too long since you've seen Mason in action...and man is he hilarious these days!

I'm a little teacup with Addie & Grace...as you can see, he "tips" a bit early!

The other night at dinner Tristan had him completely cracking up!

And then the next night, while daddy was playing basketball, I was able to get him going again.

A little silly play after dinner one night, don't mind my obnoxiously loud "woahs".  I love his little CHEESE pose!

Looks like now that we've got the iPhone we'll be able to share more fun videos - maybe I'll be able to pull out the Flip again soon, too!

We've been having a very fun pre-Christmas/Hanukkah week this week.  I have many fun pictures and stories to share, will post soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment