Monday, December 26, 2011

Science Museum

On Christmas Eve, since we didn't have plans until BG's party that evening we decided to head down to Balboa Park for a little family time.  We ended up getting down there a little too early before any of the museums opened, so we spent the first little while walking around.

We found a cool tree to play under for a bit.



And found a pinecone to throw around.





Since we only had a few hours we decided to check out the kids Science Museum.  It was a really neat museum but was definitely geared towards kids a bit older than Mason, although he still enjoyed a lot of the exhibits.  However, upstairs they have a toddler center - once we found it, we spent a good hour in there playing.  Mason loved all of it, but was particularly enthralled with the balls. 


We will definitely be coming back here to play! 

Oh and PS - can you tell I'm the photographer in my family?  I think of the 3 (very long) posts I just did, I'm in a total of 4 pictures.  I think next time we leave the house I'm putting daddy in charge of the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment