Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First UF Tailgate

Sorry for the major delay in posts - Mason & I have been in FL visiting Gigi, Pop, Auntie Britt, Uncle Blas & Auntie Erin...as well as all of my college friends.  We had an amazing time, and Mason was SO good.  Most of the pictures are up on FB so I won't bother posting, but I do have some awesome videos from the weekend I have to share.  First up, Mason attended his first UF tailgate.  The game wasn't till 7pm, and we started tailgating at 1pm - despite the long day, he was a champ, and I think had a lot of fun. 

Best. Outfit. Ever.  Check out those shoes!



We got an adorable video from that day.  We were determined to get him to roll over - he apparently only likes to do it every few weeks for some reason.  Well he finally did, with the whole tailgate cheering him on!

1 comment: