Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Just thought I'd share some cute pictures from this weekend!

I went in to check on Mason towards the end of one of his naps and this is what I found.  Within the past few months Mason has become quite attached to this monkey, and he is now a permanent fixture in his crib.  It's hard to see, but Mason is sucking his thumb here too...I mean, how cute can you get???

Mason joining daddy in a little Saturday morning newspaper reading. 

By the way, I am obsessed with these PJs.  I took this with my cell phone so the quality is horrible, but look at those alligators!

RBHS boy's soccer was in the CIF Championship, so the 3 of us headed over to watch the game.  It was an absolutely gorgeous, warm day, so we made sure to keep our fair-skinned and bald baby covered.  The hat did the trick!  He of course also had to wear his "Future RBHS Bronco" shirt.  Poor guy was not a fan of soccer though, every time everyone started cheering he started crying.  By the end of the game, he and I were sitting at the top of the stadium in a corner eating grapes to keep him distracted.  But he liked being above the noise, and we got to watch the end of the game which ended in a big W for RBHS!  Go Broncos!



Later that day, getting some good crawl practice in with daddy.  He's now getting up on all 4s and rocking back & forth, and is doing a great job with the army crawl.  Today he figured out how to go from a sitting position to a crawl position without just falling over sideways haha.

Another bad cell phone shot, but had to show the big boy standing up in his crib!  We lowered his matress a few weeks ago, and he loves standing up holding onto the rail after his naps.  I obviously have to put him there, but I know the day will come sooner than later that we walk in the door to see him standing like that on his own!


Bath time!  My first attempt at a mohawk - still not much there to play with!

All in all, it was a pretty good weekend, minus the fact we still didn't find a home.  On a fun note, I bought a new "big girl" camera today, so look for some better-quality photos to be posted soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute pics Leesh :) What camera did you end out going with? If you need any tips, I can try to help you out a little. Also LeAna's blog has a good little section on photography in layman's terms :)

    ReplyDelete