Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Standing Injuries

Well, the "attempting to stand" injuries have begun!  Sometimes it's tough being a baby :)

Injury #1:  While at the LA Fitness daycare and I was in spin class, Mason decided to pull himself up into a standing position all on his own...and then proceeded to face-plant into the carpet.  The daycare paged me and when I got there and they told me the story, my response was "Wait - he stood up on his own??  That's awesome!"
PS - the it's just his nose - the stuff around his mouth is food :)


Injury #2:  Standing up on his own holding onto the couch, he lost his balance and hit the tile before anyone could catch him.  A few snacks later he was acting like nothing had happened, and luckily the next day the mark was all gone!


That's all...so far!  But I know that's not the end of it!  He is, in fact, a BOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment