Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outside Fun

Check out my matching boys!  Oh, and just for the record, Mason was dressed first.  As soon as daddy saw his outfit, he ran upstairs & changed :)  Again, sorry for the quality, took this on my phone...can't WAIT to get a new phone that actually takes decent pictures.


Saturday evening we took our usual stroll around the neighborhood in Mason's car.


After we got home, rather than go inside I decided to have a little fun in the grass outside.  It was so nice out!  Mason loved spending some time in the grass, and tasting every leaf he could get his hands on :)
 I wonder how this leaf will taste?

 Oh my gosh that's disgusting!  Haha, best face ever!
 Maybe this leaf will taste better?


 Or this blade of grass?
 Nope, they're all disgusting so I'll just throw pinecones instead!

He loves being outside!  We can't wait to get into our new house so he's got a yard to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment