Monday, May 30, 2011

First Steps

I have 2 weeks worth of pictures/videos/stories to fill you in on since GiGi & Pop have been in town.  We've been so busy playing (plus a work trip to LA for mommy) that I haven't had a chance to upload anything.  I finally got the videos/pix onto the computer but am way too exhausted to start posting right now. 

So for now, I'll just share the most exciting part...MASON'S FIRST STEPS! 


Sorry about the quality, we left our Flip at home so Aunt Laura grabbed her iPhone.  He's been walking holding onto only 1 hand for a few days now but has been too chicken to let go.  What finally motivated him, you ask?  Why...food of course!  We are after all talking about the same kid that learned how to crawl with a bowl full of cherries.  This time his motivator was marshmallows :)

And now I'm off to bed, Mason & I are taking Gigi & Pop to the airport tomorrow.  Then life will be back to normal and I can catch you up on the past few weeks with some great pix & vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment