Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two!



So I just realized Mason’s 2nd birthday was exactly two weeks ago and I still have yet to find time to put together all of the pictures for a post.  I should have more time to do that soon, but in the meantime I thought this would be fun to share.

I pinned a cute idea on Pinterest a few months ago and have decided to make it a birthday tradition.  It involves making a simple scrapbook in which you ask your child the same 20 questions every year on their birthday, and include a picture.  I thought this would be a fun, and more importantly to me, easy, way to capture how Mason grows through the years. 

Here is his 2nd birthday questionnaire.  As he’s not quite speaking enough to tell me his answers yet, I’m pretty sure these are accurate :)

1. What is your favorite color? No favorite yet, but I can recognize most colors – red, blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, purple, white, brown, black
2. What is your favorite toy?  Matchbox cars – I have close to 100 and play with them for hours every day.  Oh, and mommy & daddy’s iPad.
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Strawberries
4. What is your favorite TV show?  Mickey Mouse Funhouse.  Mommy & daddy have never let me watch it but they recently figured out Gigi & BG do, because I ask to watch it every morning!
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Peanut butter & jelly “samich”
6. What is your favorite outfit? Any shirt with a truck on it
7. What is your favorite game?  Puzzles – give me a new one and I can figure it out on my first try!
8. What is your favorite snack?  With mommy & daddy?  Peanut butter filled pretzels.  With Gigi?  Cakepops from Starbucks
9. What is your favorite animal?  I LOVE dogs!!
10. What is your favorite song? I have a few – ABC’s, Ring Around the Rosie, and 5 Little Monkeys
11. What is your favorite book?  A truck matching book with sliding flaps
12. Who is your best friend?  My cousin Grace, I ask to see her daily
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Cheerios, of course!
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Throw balls of any size, and play basketball with the big boys out front
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk, it does a body good!
16. What is your favorite holiday?  I’m not quite old enough to remember many holidays, but I loved this past Christmas!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? “Ah-ah”, my monkey security blanket who sleeps with me every night and naptime
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Scrambled eggs with feta cheese
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Hot dogs and ice cream
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Based off how much time I spend moving matchbox cars around, I think I’d like to be a truck driver

No comments:

Post a Comment