Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ben Hill Griffin

Oh Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, how I love you so! 



My mom really wanted to make sure we made it over to UF's football stadium to get pictures, so we all headed over there one evening.  It was a fun time, we got some great pictures and Mason loved walking up and down the rows.

I realized the only Gator attire I brought for Mason was a basketball outfit...oh well, at least it looks adorable on him :)


With Uncle Blas

We spent a lot of time walking back and forth between the rows.


Perfect touchdown shot!


I love this one of us!

Heisman baby!

After we were done inside we went out to the Gator statue in front of the stadium for some more shots. 

It was REALLY hot out so first we gave Mason a quick hydration break.

And he drank, and drank, and drank.  He sat like this till the entire cup was empty - love this shot!  Kind of reminds me of my time at UF...but my cup didn't have milk in it...




Bye bye, Ben Hill Griffin! 

After our photo shoot we headed over to The Swamp for dinner.  It was a pretty funny meal - not exactly the place to bring children and definitely the first time I'd ever been there with a kid!  They had I think 2 high chairs in the whole restaurant, and didn't serve milk of any kind.  Tristan had to walk a few blocks away to buy some milk at a little corner store for Mason. 

And now I can say I've had a baby at The Swamp :)

Tristan and I returned to the stadium on our anniversary to do stadiums - his first time doing them there, and my first time since college.  Man do I miss those, such a great workout!  I've already gone over to Tristan's school to do them again but it wasn't quite the same :)

Ok friends, that's the last of the Florida posts! 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the touchdown pics!! Looks like he got in some good practice of that move before football season starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos to the Swamp! I agree, the family photo is just perfect. Looks like you had a great visit back to the east cost.

    ReplyDelete